Question:
Is there any possible way to make restaurant pagers go off?? ?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Is there any possible way to make restaurant pagers go off?? ?
Five answers:
Coco
2012-01-06 18:59:16 UTC
i love this question
?
2017-01-01 19:03:56 UTC
Restaurant Beepers
Kathryn
2016-02-29 09:49:51 UTC
it works like a cell phone/normal pager, there's a master transmitter that sends out a signal to the pager when the table is ready. To page a customer, the hostess enters the numeric code for that pager into the master transmitter. (the id number would be simple like anywhere from 1-40) kind of like dialing a phone number with only 2 digits
Dillos (it was Jim, but Jim is too hard)
2012-01-06 18:45:58 UTC
i dont know the answer to this....
2012-01-06 19:23:44 UTC
Yes, Ive done it before. I used a switch from a cheep dollar store light up neck-less, and wired the switch into the pager. I just wanted to know what it sounded like when it went off. Cause they were taking too long so we went to a different restaurant across the parking lot. So we ended up keeping the pager from the first place.

But making it buzz on your end does not guarantee a table will open up on there end. Best bet if your still waiting for a table, you can all ways order from the bar, or try the restaurant across the parking lot.